After going through some queries from users, we have decided to give you a bunch of tips which will make your journey with Sentrifugo a cakewalk!
- It’s preferable if an IT Admin installs or assists you in installing Sentrifugo. As basic knowledge about webserver (LAMP/WAMP/XAMPP) and databases is required while installing this application.
- Sentrifugo only supports MYSQL DB and Apache.
- Ensure that you have permission to attach ‘Triggers’ to your MYSQL database, as Sentrifugo is highly dependent on Triggers. (If you want to host your application on a domain, Please ask your service provider to grant permission to attach Triggers).
- You need a proper email server configuration for sending emails in the application.
- If there are any changes in your Super Admin’s email address and password, please make sure that you change it in Sentrifugo’s mail settings as well.
- Once employees are added, they can’t be deleted, however they can be made ‘Inactive’. Once they are inactivated they cannot access the application again.
- If you had added the employee by mistake, you can edit the current employee’s details to replace it with another employee’s name and details.
- Sentrifugo is packed with 4 user guides. You can access them in ‘Help’, placed on the top right corner of the respective modules in the application
- Complete Sentrifugo Guide
- Time Guide
- Import Employees in Bulk Guide
- Appraisal Guide
We’ll be coming up with more tips to ease your way through Sentrifugo in our future posts. Do let us know if you would like us to write a post about an area you’re facing difficulty with in Sentrifugo. We’d be glad to hear from you!!