As the saying goes, ‘Good things come in small packages’, here is a little something to make your Sentrifugo experience even better!
Sentrifugo 3.1.1 brings you:
- Privilege for HR to Handle Leave Requests: The HR now has the privilege to approve/reject an employee’s leave request. This reduces the sole dependency on the Reporting Manager and allows the HR to handle leave requests in the Reporting Manager’s absence/unavailability.
- Improved Employee View List: We have done away with the employee grid and have brought in a new look for the employees’ view list. You can also easily search for any employee, using the new search option.
- Increased Employee ID Limit to 5 Digits: Sentrifugo’s employee ID can now accommodate 5 digits. You are no longer restricted to maintain your Employee ID to 4 digits.
- Fixed issue in Holiday Configuration.
- Fixed issue in Service Request.