Sentrifugo 3.0 is back!! Only this time it’s going to be bigger, better and stable!
What’s new with Sentrifugo 3.0?
New Features :
- Disciplinary Incident Management: Sentrifugo is proud to announce its newest addition – Disciplinary module. Included on popular demand, this module allows you to streamline your disciplinary management process. You can create violation types suitable for your organization and raise disciplinary incidents against employees (defaulters). Employees (defaulters) will be allowed to provide their appeal statement. On the basis of the employee’s (defaulter) statement and misdemeanor evidence, he/she can be pronounced guilty/not guilty. If found guilty, a corrective action can be selected for that employee.
- Compatible with PHP 7 & MySQL 5.7: Sentrifugo can now support PHP 7 and MySQL 5.7
- Display Employee’s Leave Request Status for Managers: Managers can now view the status (Approved/Pending) of employees’ leave requests in the grid. This simplifies the leave approval process and reduces menu re-directions.
- Fixed issue occurring while updating Identity Documents details
- Fixed issue faced while adding Department Head
- Fixed issues in Service Request